Friday, July 31, 2009

We are home! (Star Alliance strikes again)

We got home safely.

The ride on a United Airlines jumbo jet to the Bay Area was smooth. The only casualty was one of our suitcases (yes, all 6 Vogelbräu steins survived). Its polycarbonate plastic outer shell cracked. This is a brand new suitcase, which is a replacement of another piece that was damaged by Air Canada during my trip to Canada in late April. That's strike two for Star Alliance.

So this will be the last update of this blog. I will get this blog printed and bound. I am sure it will help us bring back all those memorable moments and trips when we read it in the future.

Auf Wiedersehen.


1 comment:

Dorothy Yee Leggett said...

Just wanted to say that I've enjoyed reading the blog about the activities of your family over the past year. Your blog has been one of the RSS Feeds on my Iphone and the updates have been a lot of fun to follow. Welcome back to the U.S.!